Sunday 5 June 2016

Pottery and Olaf

Pottery bowls

This is my sister, Maria, and I holding our pottery pots we made on a wheel. We made the pots at Tarka Pottery in Torrington. I deffinetly did not think that it would turn out as good as it looks, a fantastic experience for any child or adult. After we had made the bowls we cut out little bits of clay in different shapes, I mainly used butterflies and flowers. Over all I am very happy and proud of my pot.


Olaf




Olaf is a dog from a farm just down the road. He is a cute, sweet playful dog, very happy and friendly. He follows us everywhere we go and whines when we are not there. I love him, and would love to have a dog but we already have a cat. I am not the only one who loves him, my sister Maria and brother Theo also adore him. However my mum is not so happy about him because he ate her sausages and she had to clean up his poo.

Pottery Picture Frame



Here is a picture frame I painted at Appledore. I designed it as a kind of secret garden with a picture in the centre, it is now sitting up in my room on my bookshelf. It is the perfect spot and I gaze at it all the time.The picture is of my sister Maria and I at the river, a fantastic memory to save.


Pottery Owl



This is another thing I painted at Appledore for my mum on mothers' day. One of her favorite animals are owls and she has a whole collection of wooden and pottery owls. I love having bright colours that you would not have on a owl, it just makes it stand out.









1 comment:

  1. One of my favourite owls, thank you! And with Olaf - even worse was that his poo was amongst the very few carrot seedlngs which had come up! XXX

    ReplyDelete