Saturday 4 June 2016

My Crotchet So Far And Ballet Performance


  This is my very first post, and I am very excited about having my own blog!


Granny Squares



Here are my 3 colour granny squares, a very simple first thing to do in crotchet. They only take about 15 minutes to make, perfect for a quick project. These particular ones are going to be crocheted together with others to make a blanket for me.


Ever lasting granny square baby blanket 






This is just a very simple granny square, but lots of different colours and rounds.This took a lot of time and effort but in the end I am very proud of it. Its a shame that this first blanket is actually a present for my ballet teachers baby, but I know she will love it herself, and I can always make myself another one.

My Ballet Performance




This is me and my sister before our performance I was nervous and excited at the same time. I think I danced really well and I was proud of myself. My sister did very nice dancing as well; it was only her second  show. The blanket above is for my teacher who taught me to do ballet and she really deserves that blanket. I am also very upset that they have had to close the ballet school but at least we are going to a new one.




All my crotchet so far




Here is all my crotchet so far (except for the baby blanket, which I have already given to my ballet teacher).the biggest granny square is one for me which I will keep going at to make a blanket, with those colours all repeated.The next biggest granny square I am going to keep going at to make a cushion cover. Then there are all the little granny squares for my blanket, and if you can see it there is a little white, and green thing in the corner next to the basket and below the blanket. This is a little flower.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful crochet, and you forgot to say how you're teaching your Mum to crochet too! XXX

    ReplyDelete